How to Reset Windows to Factory Settings without installation disc2021-04-12
Windows 10 – How to Reset Windows to Factory Settings without installation disc, this video shows you Restoring your Computer with ‘Reset this PC Remove Everything’ option. this feature exists in Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
If you don’t have the original Windows XP installation CD, you may be able to use System Restore in Safe Mode if this feature was enabled from the start.
To access Safe Mode, follow these steps:
- Turn on the computer
- Press and hold the F8 key right after booting
- At the Windows Advanced Options screen, choose Safe mode with a Command prompt
4. Once the option is highlighted, press Enter
5. Login as Administrator or as any user with administrative rights to your PC
6. When Command Prompt appears, type this command and hit Enter:
- Follow the next of instructions to continue with System Restore.